How to examine HTTP Headers on your browser May 15, 2011Posted by Tournas Dimitrios in Uncategorized.
These tools can be used to examine HTTP headers on the client side ( browser ) during a browser/server session . It can be handy to debug your code , if needed , but also it’s good to known what your server is sending .
- LiveHTTPHeaders : This is a Firefox plug-in
- GetFirebug : Also a Firefox plug-in , probably the most popular web development tool
- Web Developer : This Firefox extension adds various web developer tools to a browser.
- HttpWatch : For Firefox and IE (Windows ) . Free and commercial version
- Charles Web Debuging : Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet .Flash developers can use it to examine amf objects ( flash remoting ) Commercial utility with a free trial