Install Adobe Flash Player 10.1 on Fedora 13/14, CentOS 5.5, Red Hat (RHEL) 5.5 October 28, 2010Posted by Tournas Dimitrios in Linux.
This is a quick how-to uprade firefox on a CentOs 5.x 32-bit box .
- first upgrade your firefox with yum —> yum upgrade firefox
- go to this web-site and if no flash-plugin is installed on firefox you will get the following message ” Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player. “
- folow the link , and from the drop-down menu select flash-plugin version ( ” .rpm for Linux ” )
- download to your Desktop the rpm package
- alternatively use –> wget http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/?installer=Flash_Player_10.1_for_Linux
- close your firefox and run –> rpm -ivh flash-plugin-10.1.102.65-release.i386.rpm
- visig again Adobe’s website to verify the installed version of your flash-plugin
Read also this step by step article from my blog . : here >>>>>