Free API posters for AS3 and Flex SDK!!! June 4, 2010Posted by Tournas Dimitrios in Actionscript, Flex.
Get your own free SDK-API posters here:
If you would like to get your free posters all you need to do is have a Adobe membership (free) and then fill out a form but you need a Flex Builder 3 serial number. If you can prove that you are or were a student you can always get your free copy of Flex at FlexRegistration.com; that’s where I received my license from.
- Huge API posters for both Flex 4 and AS3 (pdf format)
- Poster 1: AS3 Class Diagram ( PNG-format) Covers core FP9 & AIR
- Poster 2: Flex 3 AdditionalClasses (PNG-format) Covers skins, effects, managers, formaters, utils, collections, effectClasses, easing, states, validators, printing, logging, styles, preloaders and resources.
- Poster 3: Flex 3 Advanced Classes (PNG-format) Covers charts, remoting, soap, events, xml, modules, wsdl, http, config, rpc, messages, messaging, channekls, items, automation, containers, olap and aggregators.
- Poster 4: Flex 3 Core Classes (PNG-format) Covers containers, core, sliderClasses, dataGridClasses, utilityClasses and accordionClasses
- Poster 5: Flex 3 Core Classes (PNG-format) Covers listClasses, events, treeClasses, textClasses, controls, videoClasses
- Flex 4 and Flash CS5 AS3 New Hi-Res Posters Download (including AIR)